Welcome To My Creative Journey- The Next Half Century

WELCOME TO MY CREATIVE JOURNEY - The Next Half Century
From knitting to cooking, jewelry making to painting, gardening to journaling, I love it all and would love for you to share it with me

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Jan 18, 2009 First Post Ever

Welcome to my first Blog. With the help of my son, Liam I'm all signed up. I took the first step of many more to come. My goal is to have my own business and to sell my products on line for the 2009 Christmas season. So I need to get busy.

I thought I'd add a picture of the Christmas present I made this year for my niece Nova. She's our shining star.

I wasn't really intending starting my Blog until a little later on in February so I'm a little unprepared. The time was just right and we just did it.....that's my new motto actually......JUST DO IT....

I'll do some homework this week and make the second post a little more interesting.

I love all the blogs I've read, mostly artsy ones and they are all so inspiring. I will strive to do that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment